Subject: [Leica] Incidently Africa to Louisiana
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Dec 31 07:46:00 2004

:)

I'd been using the same Gossen LunaPro from the seventies until sometime
around a year ago when the DigiSix (now DigiFlash) turned up. Fits in my
pocket better.

I blush to admit it ... but I even use it with the D100 digital on manual.
Not all the time, but most of the time.

Happy New Year Sonny. Ours is starting now. First day of the year has been
declared a day of mourning. 3500 from Sweden are missing. In a small
country, that makes a dent, but nothing like the dent in all the other
countries.

Be well,

Daniel
--------

Daniel
Same thing works in New Orleans and Natchitoches!

Remarkable!

Perhaps we have stumbled upon an instant success after only decades of
experimentation and getting the same result!

Be all and end all Incident Light meter, the Spectra:

http://www.spectracine.com/products.htm

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Incidently Africa to Louisiana)