Subject: [Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine, which is more addictive
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Sat Jan 1 08:36:19 2005

Don Dory wrote:
> I must resist the call of the electrons...

Why ?
You make it sound like a matter of moral fortitude.  :-)
I think digital photography is one of the most important
advances in photography for myself and a whole bunch
of others.

I just hope that it does not mean a substantial decline
in film photography, to the point where it is inconvenient
or restrictive for lack of products and services, as I like
film photography a whole lot too, especially for larger film
formats.

When I started posting some photos from my Canon D30
3 years ago on the LUG, I was heavily chastised for doing so.
I lost quite a bit of respect for some of more vocal ones, not
then,  but later when they oohed and aahed over digital
photography themselves.

Cheers,

- Phong

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine,which is more addictive)