Subject: [Leica] Digital photography and crack cocaine,which is more addictive
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sat Jan 1 09:29:40 2005

When I bought my first digital camera, and took a decent photo with it, my
reaction was always, "this could have been a great photo, if only I had one
of my film cameras with me instead of this thing."

But no more.   With my latest digicam (Minolta 7D), I find myself wondering
what I'm going to do with all the film in my fridge.  I know what's going
to happen.  I'm going to force myself to use that film, and then if I end
up with something half decent, I'm going to regret not having my 7D with me.

-dan c.