Subject: [Leica] My friend J.E.
From: jnswickard at comcast.net (jnswickard@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 1 19:28:18 2005

Sonny,
Sorry about your friend J. E..  I liked his story about the soldier
returning from war and the smell of his leather flight jacket.  I have one
of those jackets now (a mil spec cooper) only a few weeks old and it still
has that smell.
My wife has taken a bad turn for the worse.  She had a liver transplant in
August and we thought her troubles were over.  Now we find the new liver is
just no good.  Sometimes things just aren't easy.
I enjoyed your photos (I always do) and the stories along with them.
Jack Swickard