Subject: [Leica] My friend J.E.
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jan 2 00:58:17 2005

Sonny:  So sorry about your friend.  I know how you feel--I had to say
goodbye to one of my dearest friends just over a year ago.  And in the
months leading up to his passing, to keep his illness a secret, because
that's what he and his wife wanted.

We're still looking in on his wife frequently, along with several other
people who we've dubbed "The Usual Suspects."  I have a feeling you'll be
doing the same thing.

My deepest sympathies, and hang in there.  Celebrating the sweet times and
sweetening the bitter times is what friendship is all about.

--Peter