Subject: [Leica] Intro
From: driggett at mac.com (Christopher Driggett)
Date: Sat Jan 1 20:04:37 2005

Don,
        Thanks for your response. I will definitely try it out. Most of the
pictures I shoot are for family friends and the occasional HS sports
parent which the Nikkors did a wonderful job. The main reason I am
going to range finder is that I miss the control of my mind vs. the
computer. I rely too much on the D2h or coolpix 5400's brain. I had
picked up a nikkormat a couple of weeks ago and missed the good ole
days of me being in total control.

Thanks again for the info and opinion.
Cheers,
Chris