Subject: [Leica] Wedding Pictures Nina
From: jsjgroups at gmail.com (Jerry Justianto)
Date: Sun Jan 2 06:47:29 2005

Nina and Adrian's Wedding is a very special occasion in our family.
Her lovely mother, Jane Mira Justianto departed on 1997 at the age of
40 years old, she is the angel figure of our family.
Nina has been grown up with her grandma, thus her grandma took care
and providing daily love.
I, myself, spend of my childhood sharing a same room with her late
mom, and to see Nina leaving my Mom's house, it reminds me when my
sister leaving the house to go with her husband, Ali, Nina's father.
We are very happy, but we can't hide our emotion thinking about the
same happiness that Jane is feeling in heaven at this moment. Nina
found her soulmate Adrian.
So this gallery is dedicated to my lovely sis, Jane, we love you so
much, and thanks for bringing Nina to our family.

Please visit:
http://www.pbase.com/jsjxyz/ninaadrian

and your comments will be remembered by Nina and Adrian.

The pictures are taken with Leica M6, 35mm Summicron, and Lumix LC-1
(Digilux 2)

Thanks,
Jerry