Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jan 2 14:34:14 2005

Hi Feli,

First at all thanks for your opinion, and I think you are right, but I
hesitate a lot with the M7, why?. Well, previously to have a M equipment I
had a R equipment, a R3 and a R4, now I've sold it, during the years I had
the R, more and more I was using my cameras in manual mode, on my experience
I've failed more pictures caused for the automatic exposure than manual, for
this reason I'm not enthusiastic with the M7 concept. The second point is I
wan't be dependent of a pair of batteries, the mechanics M are always
running!

Mostly I shoot street photography, and normally when I'm on the street I'm
always with my fingers on the camera modifying based on my intuition focus
and time, after I correct, in my opinion more than 90% of the pictures are
technically correct.

I ask myself, why expend the money on a M7 if finally I'll use it in manual
mode?

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis