Subject: [Leica] Hey Doug, you've been plagiarized!
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Mon Jan 3 05:38:49 2005

on 1/2/05 11:03 PM, Rick Dykstra at rdcb37@dodo.com.au wrote:

> I was checking out an old listing at 'that place' and someone ripped a
> few hundred words straight off your site.  Nice one!  And they pointed
> folks to the site to see what the lens they were trying to sell could
> do.  Pity it was a different lens to yours.  Oh well, ...
>
> 3861761933 refers.
>
> Rick.

Yup, it happens too often.  If this is the item I'm thinking of (a 280 f/2.8
APO) I've told the seller what I think and also notified the auction site.
Short of taking the reviews down there's not much I can do to eliminate the
plagerism.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com