Subject: [Leica] WAS: Intro NOW: HCB.
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jan 4 06:57:25 2005

True enough. The other thing to keep in mind when thinking about HCB is
that while we may be looking to capture something about the human
condition, he was looking to capture something having to do with form,
shape and light. Not to start the surrealist thread again, but Gdamnit,
he was not a PJ - although he did some PJ - he was a surrealist with a
camera.

B. D.