Subject: [Leica] Re: Michiel's PAW 49-52
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jan 4 23:30:03 2005

The bartender looks like a guy that would scorn if you just ordered a
beer. Kind of like going into a camera shop and just asking for a camera
:)

The tram shot is a little humorous, particularly with the backdrop behind
the two who are sitting.

The Waldorf shot brought back memories ... I'll leave it at that :)

Best,
Daniel