Subject: [Leica] PAW1
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Jan 7 10:54:59 2005

Nice, Phillipe, but don't be afraid to use Photoshop for editing. I
wouldn't make it into a principle. Editing, revising, a photo in Photoshop
is no different than choosing one paper grade over another or any one of
many decisions one makes in the darkroom. Photoshop is just your enlarger
with the lights on.

Daniel