Subject: [Leica] Leica Fotographie article on 19mm R lens?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Jan 5 00:55:27 2005

Help please.  I'm trying to find an article released some time in the
last few years, which I think was on Leica's new (?) 19mm R lens.  I
had thought it was in Leica Fotographie, but maybe not since I can't
find it.  Unless I'm completely mistaken it included an indoors photo
of a older gent wearing his military garb, medals and all, with his
wife watching from the side.  Perhaps it was a web based article???

Any clues?   Rick.

Replies: Reply from jr at jrgeoffrion.com (JR Geoffrion Photographer) ([Leica] Leica Fotographie article on 19mm R lens?)