Subject: [Leica] airport security - mailing films?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Jan 5 12:08:39 2005

My guess on this is that freight (and post?) usually goes on freight
planes, with no passengers and so not a good terrorist target.  Also,
there is just too much freight to screen.  Perhaps if the terrorists
changed tactics, started blowing up planes full of our film, then maybe
we'd cave in and change religion.  But hang on, the Taliban even banned
images didn't they?  I change my mind - the terrorists better keep
blowing up passenger aircraft.

Not wanting to encourage a political thread here, but I do wonder how
long it will be before 'we' can look back and say "How dumb was all
that!"