Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Jan 5 10:42:10 2005

Robert Meier wrote:

> Michiel,
>
> It is all overdevelopment, which is standard for many commercial
> processors. I have used Neopan 1600 and the results look very close to
> Tri-X, that is, no harsh, washed out highlights.  I develop it myself so
> I can control what I get.  You should try doing the processing yourself
> -- it's amazingly simple.  Or, send me your next roll of Neopan and I'll
> do it for you.  Are you in the US? My address is Bob Meier, P.O. Box
> 75981, St. Paul, MN 55175.
>
> Bob

Thanks Bob,

That's very nice of you but I live in the Netherlands.
I just decided to do it myself from now on. I still have the development
tank from the times I had a darkroom. I only have to darken my toilet
which is not very difficult.
Hmm, now that it think of it, I can start loading my own cassettes also
again. I still have a pile of original Leica cassettes. I hope they will
work with the M6.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52)