Subject: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 49-52 NOW neopan 1600
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Jan 5 12:01:57 2005

Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics wrote:
> The cassettes, I believe, will not work with the m6 unless you use an M4-2
> base plate.  If the cassette will fit into the film chamber the m4-2 base
> plate will open the cassette.  I did this until I bought an MP and
> discovered the cassettes no longer fit into the chamber :>(  I still have
> the m4-2 base plate.

Both my M6's are loaded, so I'll have to wait until they are empty to
try. As far as I recall my M6's classic non-ttl can also open the
cassettes. I thought that with the M6 TTL this possibility was not there
anymore. As soon as I know I will report the results.
I also saw that Neopan 1600 is available in 100ft.

Michiel