Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7 (now metering)
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jan 5 12:11:17 2005

Hi Bill,
the dealer was wrong about the cameras, they are not identical to any
Minolta but did use some Minolta castings. I don't know about the
shutter, it is a Copal I think, I would not be surprised to find the
Leica supplied item to be dearer than the same unit bought from a
different source:-)
Frank

Replies: Reply from leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] BESSA R3A or M7 (now metering))