Subject: [Leica] R lenses on Visoflex with M body?
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Jan 5 12:23:34 2005

Reading through an old Leica Fotographie yesterday (while hunting for
that article on the 19mm lens) I saw that a chap in Germany is reported
to be using both Viso and R lenses on his Visoflex II housing.  The
latter is something I might be interesting in trying.  So was the
report correct - can R lenses be coupled to a Visoflex successfully?
Is there a handy reference on the web I could look at?

Any clues appreciated.

Rick.

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] R lenses on Visoflex with M body?)