Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo Books and a New PAW
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jan 5 16:22:33 2005

In a message dated 1/5/2005 6:16:59 PM Central Standard Time,
firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au writes:

Richard,
Don't give up. Not every PAW is according to Kyle. This and the FOM2
projects are designed to encourage the use of the Leicas (it is a Leica
USERS group ;-) ) but its flexible. Put images up on your PAW which may
interest others, or you hope to have reviewed. It is pointless putting up
rubbish JUST because it was taken that week. Sonny must be grumpy ;-)

Actually, I am in a pretty good mood.  As I said to Dick, I encourage
posting.  I wish everyone did.  It is just that the idea of a picture a week
is like
any other exercise regimen.  Either you do it, or you don't.

A catholic who don't believe in the Pope's infallibility is called an
Anglican or Episcopalian.  Doesn't make you a bad person.  Just makes you a
catholic
lower case.  You are still a posting photographer if you don't do a PAW,
just
a lower case photographer!

Last year, GeeBee chose not to do a PAW, and probably posted more shots than
anyone.  It is not a criticism, just a definition of terms.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?, crawfish