Subject: [Leica] Re: Photo Books and a New PAW
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jan 5 17:38:11 2005

Sonny has it right here, folks.

Posting a good picture every week is an admirable, entertaining
exercise. It may even be the best way to share.

However, posting 52 pictures at one-week intervals is clearly a
different exercise than the more rigid picture-a-week effort.
Picture-a-week requires more brutal editing on really good weeks and a
bit of blushing on those weeks that don't go as well.

Both are good things, but should not be confused.

Have fun,
Ric Carter
Garner, NC