Subject: [Leica] For sale
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Thu Jan 6 16:31:01 2005

Hi to all

For sale from Buenos Aires, Argentina:

Leica M
-Leica M2 chrome, a 'soft' ding on the right corner, otherwise in Exc
condition. Recently CLA'd, very bright and contrasty range/viewfinder,
perfect working order. USD 649
-Leitz Elmar 90/4 collapsible, chrome Exc-/VG+ condition. Some cleaning
marks on the first element. USD 299

Leica SM
- Leica IIIa, just CLA'd, no dings, no dents, Exc/Exc+, body only,SN
#252471 USD 299
- Leica I (C) with standardized mount, black paint with nickel
fitments, brassy and vulcanite non original, perfect viewfinder and
perfectly working body SN#66579, with Leitz Hektor 50/2.5 nickel, some
cleaning marks on front element but not severe, no fungi, no fog, lens
SN #92492, USD 790

Misc
- Leotax Special A with Tokio Kogaku Simlar 50/3.5 collapsible, Exc+,
but a flash sync added to the left hand corner of the rangefinder
housing. USD 749
- Canon 7 chrome Exc, in perfect working order, working lightmeter (not
tested for accuracy), USD 299
- Canon Serenar 50/1.8 chrome 1st version, Exc, very slighty foggy, USD
90

- Nippon Kogaku ULTRA-MICRO-NIKKOR 28/1.8,non focusing M39 mount, MINT
with both original caps, USD 799

If interested, please email for pictures and a more detailed
description.
Shipping paid by the buyer, at cost through Fedex or Correo Argentino
EMS, insurance optional and also paid by the buyer.
I can accept PayPal, Western Union cash transfers or Bank transfer.

Best,

Ed Albesi
www.sololeicas.com