Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Jan 6 21:54:08 2005

Just to set the record straight, Feli - I thought that post said it was
NOT quite up to Leica standards....I love my Nocton 50, am please -
shocked - by how solid and well made it is. But it is NOT built like a
Leica lens. Of course, if we're going to be vaguely subjective, we might
say that the Leica M lenses are "overbuilt," if such a thing is
possible. :-)