Subject: [Leica] Re: power supply (WAS: OT P/S digital for trip to Indonesia)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jan 6 21:57:14 2005

All the battery chargers for portable devices I have (two digital
cameras, several mobile phones, MP3 players, laptop computers) can
accept anything from 100V to 240V--which makes sense since these are
devices one tends to travel with. Thus there is no need to buy
transformers, only plug adapters. I picked up a very good one in a
CompUSA store when I was in the US in October--it adapts to and from any
North American, European and UK plug.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman