Subject: [Leica] OT ! a naked walmart
From: cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sun Jan 9 05:04:54 2005

Sonny,

Keep in mind that I don't live in Wmsbg.  I live across the York River
in Gloucester, which is an altogether different place: rural, often
hardscrabble, and increasingly a bedroom community to Hampton Roads,
with the concomitant rising of real estate prices and displacement of
low wage earners.

If it comforts you to believe that W&M students don't have to work to go
to college or that they dine off silver spoons, then I won?t attempt to
disabuse you of your ignorance.

Cheers!

Chandos