Subject: [Leica] BESSA R3A or M7
From: joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao)
Date: Sun Jan 9 05:44:05 2005

Frank,

In 1985 the Sterling dropped to ?1 = US$1.1.  This is when my family started
buying properties in London, and sent all the children to the UK for
education.

There was also a sudden influx of students from the US - my American friends
at LSE (London School of Economics) remarked that it stood for 'Let's See
Europe' in their speak!

Cheers,

Joseph