Subject: [Leica] Media Life
From: vroger at yahoo.com (V.Roger)
Date: Sun Jan 9 07:48:57 2005

Hi all:
Since my reading time is limited and I am unable to
review, in depth, all the digests that I receive, this
question may have been asked and answered. Kindly
indulge me. At this stage I have several years of CDs
containing my images. What is the shelf life?My son
indicates that 3-4 years is about all, after which he
suggests copying the disks, perhaps to new archival
disks. Any views? Many thanks- VRR (P.S. my negatives
from 30 years ago are still pristine).

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Media Life)
Reply from alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer) ([Leica] Media Life)
Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Media Life--NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART)