Subject: [Leica] Last PAW for 2004
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Sun Jan 9 18:21:43 2005

Wow, I managed a whole year of PAW images, more or less posting on a weekly
basis. This last image for 2004 is a non-leica image. One of the benefits of
being a photography enthusiast is that your work colleages -- and boss --
find out about it, and you become the "unofficial" company photographer.
Having been pressed into duty many times, I made the case for my company to
get a decent digital camera, namely a Nikon D70. And I get custody! So here
is a posting with that camera, using my favourite subject:

http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/2004-52.htm

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Last PAW for 2004)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Last PAW for 2004)