Subject: [Leica] Swamp Photos
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Sun Jan 9 17:54:21 2005

Just to cap off what has been a very busy photographic day for me,
here are four pictures I shot in what is now a very frozen nearby
swamp.  These are all with the Digilux 2 at ASA 100 uncropped and
only minor level adjustments in PS to compensate for the truly dull
day.  These are all color shots.  I'm amazed at how well the Digilux
2 deals with these nearly monochromatic subjects.

All can be found here:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/CURRENT

Nit pick as you will.  Enjoy.

--