Subject: [Leica] Summicron DR on M6TTL?
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Sun Jan 9 19:50:14 2005

I use a DR on my M6TTL. Always mount the lens focused at infinity.
There is a pin on the back of the goggles, that will hit the top plate
on the
TTL, because it is 2 mm taller than other M cameras. I simply removed it
from mine and it works like a charm.

Great, great lens. Especially for black/white work.

feli