Subject: [Leica] Summicron DR on M6TTL?
From: snoza at hal-pc.org (snoza)
Date: Sun Jan 9 17:48:32 2005

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has experience using a DR summicron on an
M6TTL. Is it possible? If not, why?

Please explain any problems (or lack of trouble) in using DR on the TTL. (I
do not require the close focusing and would not be using the eyes.)

 I enjoy older lenses... and I like the images I have seen from that
particular lens, but do not know if it functions well with my camera.

Thanks,
Robert

Replies: Reply from bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com) ([Leica] Summicron DR on M6TTL?)
Reply from cmbrow at wm.edu (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Summicron DR on M6TTL?)