Subject: [Leica] Aaron's PAW2005: weeks 1 and 2
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Mon Jan 10 08:58:40 2005

OK, fine, I can't resist continuing...

Week 1 is of a little girl I saw while wandering around the East Wing of
the National Gallery of Art, in Washington DC, a couple of days before the
new year.
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_01/index.html

The week 2 main and first alternate are from a long mist-filled drive down
the Blue Ridge Parkway on the slow route back to Durham.
main: http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_02/index.html
alt1: http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_02/alt1.html

Alt2 caught my eye while walking back to the parking garage from work last
week.  Considering their proximity to the hospital, they _really_ need to
get some more "E"s.
alt2: http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_02/alt2.html

Comments welcome,
Aaron