Subject: [Leica] American Robin
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Fri Jan 7 12:54:32 2005

That's a funny story/photo combo, John.  And a good cautionary tale for me
and others like me with similar delusions of telyt capabilities.

Doug's results make it look easy, but whenever he describes what he has to
go through in terms of stalking, waiting, and working his shots, I know
that I should stick to looking and enjoying rather than trying to
emulate.  So that's what I'll do!

-Aaron

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] American Robin)