Subject: [Leica] Swamp Photos
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 10 12:33:52 2005

Aaron -  Your opinion is pretty much the same as the others I've
received to the effect that #1 and #4 were the best of a fairly dull
lot.  Number 4 also got the biggest number of hits.

I tried a variety of crops and tonal adjustments on that image to
bring it to life without much success.  I really would have liked to
get closer to the streaks but that would have meant wading in the
frigid water which I was not about to try.  (Or, of course, a longer
lens than the D2 provides.)

All the photos I took that afternoon had the narrowest histograms
I've ever seen.

Thanks for commenting.