Subject: [Leica] PAW 2005
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Jan 10 13:22:16 2005

B.D. - Ah, yes.  Cambridge in the snow.  Nothing like it.  I think
you captured the messy chill just fine.  And, what can one say about
cat pictures except that they're all great.

Congratulations on your timing of the wipers, too.  Every time I've
tried this they end up dead center over what I was trying to
photograph.

A question, though.  Did you manually focus to make the camera work
through the windshield? (I'm assuming it was an E-1 from your earlier
posts.)

Thanks.