Subject: [Leica] PAW 2005
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Jan 10 13:36:58 2005

When the economy went south and our house lost 25% of its original purchase
price, and when we have to shovel snow on top of snow on top of snow banks,
we decided to relocate to California. Weather wise, with the exception of
the New England Fall or the occasional thunderstorms, we have not looked
back since...

I do wish once in while that we are rich enough to live bicoastal whenever
we choose though...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAW 2005)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] PAW 2005)