Subject: [Leica] PAW 2005
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Jan 10 13:43:23 2005

So you want torrential rains instead of snow?  You prefer to have your house
wash out to sea than to shovel snow?  You prefer earthquakes to snow?

California is not all sun and sea and half naked bimbos......

Frank Filippone, Cerritos, CA:  Raining like cats and dogs for the past 2
weeks......
red735i@earthlink.net

When the economy went south and our house lost 25% of its original purchase
price, and when we have to shovel snow on top of snow on top of snow banks,
we decided to relocate to California. Weather wise, with the exception of
the New England Fall or the occasional thunderstorms, we have not looked
back since...

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] PAW 2005)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: PAW 2005)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] PAW 2005)