Subject: [Leica] soleil danse paw 3
From: bparsons at jhancock.com (bparsons@jhancock.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 08:13:15 2005

Goody, a chance to demur.
I find the red in this picture most engrossing. ?It, along with the two
large and slightly less electric green areas, make the picture move a great
deal.

I have always felt that a good picture in one in which the viewer' eye
moves all the time. ?This picture is a particularly good example of that
rule.

And, the child's a beaut, too!

Congratulations on this picture. ?I'm sure the print is even more exciting.

Regards,

Bill Parsons
601 Congress Street, Boston, MA
617-663-2592
(cell) 617-680-2779
|+------------------------------+-----------------------------------------|
||   "Richard S. Taylor"        |                                         |
||   <r.s.taylor@comcast.net>   |   ? ? ? ? To: ? ? ? ?"Leica Users Group"|
||   Sent by:                   |   <lug@leica-users.org>                 |
||   lug-bounces+bparsons=jhanco|   ? ? ? ? cc:                           |
||   ck.com@leica-users.org     |   ? ? ? ? Subject: ? ? ? ?Re: [Leica]   |
||                              |   soleil danse ? paw 3                  |
||   01/12/2005 10:55 AM        |                                         |
||   Please respond to "Leica   |                                         |
||   Users Group"               |                                         |
|+------------------------------+-----------------------------------------|

This is a really nice candid portrait and I really like the out of
focus green pink background. ?I looked at this picture for a long
time trying to decide whether or not the red blob in the upper left
corner added to the picture or not. ?It does point to the child's
head but ultimately, at least to me, it seems more of a distraction
than an addition.

Thanks. ?Am looking to see more.

--
Regards,