Subject: [Leica] The Zeiss Choice
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jan 12 10:14:35 2005

The biggest problem with ultra wide angle lenses on a viewfinder camera
is parallax effects (over and above the actual parallax error) I am not
so sure a 15mm lens which focuses to 12" will be much use, in that one
one sees in the viewfinder at this distance will bear scant resemblance
to what appears on the film.
Frank