Subject: [Leica] Leitz resurrected
From: marc.osborne at gmail.com (Marc Osborne)
Date: Thu Jan 13 02:18:55 2005

I just bought one too as a gift to myself having appreciated the older
version of the MClassics bag. I loved the older one as I find it more
amenable to my style of photography. I don't like to have the camera
hanging off my neck or having a bulky bag. The MClassics bags have
velcro strips under the flap allowing for quick access to 2 bodies
with lenses on them in an easy motion. It contours well to the body
and I have it strapped high so it rides just under my arm and curves
around my side.

I never had a problem with the older but I have three Leica and one
Cosina Voigtlander bodies so I bought the new one. The material feels
both stronger and more supple than my first bag and I've found the
grab handle to be very convenient even though I never thought about
one with the first bag.

I like the buckles on them even thought I never use them. My wife
doesn't. The velcro is all that's really needed. Like Emmanuel, I was
very pleasantly surprised with the Leitz logo on the front....yes I'm
vain and it does look good.

I don't think the satchel concept of a camera bag is for everyone but
for those who like the idea this is one well crafted, sturdy, and
attractive bag.