Subject: [Leica] r3 shutter is stuck?
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 10:34:09 2005

Roger, every time I went to Essex Camera Repair in Carlstadt,  N.J., I
noticed that the repair people all had little yellow containers of  Ronsonol
lighter
fluid on their work benches. After they suggested it for a  problem I had, I
have loosened up dried lubrication many times and brought  cameras back to
life.
  Try it; just dab a few drops on the self timer and see if it helps.
   regards, bob cole