Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Ikon Focus Shift
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Thu Jan 13 16:44:45 2005

apple,s and pears
Erwin is talking about line paires per mm on the negative not the lenses
aerial(is that english?)performance as such .Have no time to look it up but
what aperture would one need for 400 lppmm ? surely larger then the Zeiss
proposed lenses or no?
Also a bit OT but what,s the purpose of close focusing withe very wide angle
lenses ?Can you show me one pleasing picture utilising that capability?
Just asking
am a total amateur and suck big time at photography
simon jessurun
amsterdam
the netherlands