Subject: [Leica] Zeiss Ikon Focus Shift
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Jan 12 14:15:25 2005

IF I recall correctly, I decided against replacement and ended up
getting a new lens...But you may, of course, be correct. I say I recall
it the other way because that was a titanium lens, and I for quite a
while used that front element as a magnifier - so I doubt I got it
repaired. Smiley back atcha. :-)