Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M6 0.85 classic body...
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Fri Jan 14 07:16:37 2005

Leica M6 original 0.85 black body (the hard to find classic version not
ttl). The camera has been used and shows some bright marks but no dents  or
dings, I would rate EX, plastic remains on baseplate. The camera is in  top
mechanical condition. I am the original owner and have the original
packaging (white box and clamshell case) along with body cap. Price is
$1250. firm and includes shipping to lower 48 USA only. Shipping to other
destinations at cost.

 This high magnification finder improves accuracy of focus for 50mm and
longer lenses, especially the 50mm Noctilux and 75mm Summilux. I also
understand that Leica made just 3130 units of the .85 finder in the classic
body. A very sweet camera at the right price vis a vis buying the a la
carte version.

Please e-mail privately michael at hintlian dot com