Subject: [Leica] [Leica}"Digging" now available
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Sat Sep 25 19:26:28 2004

I am pleased to announce, after nearly eight years of work my Big Dig book
?Digging? is now available.  While both Amazon and Barnes & Noble online
show the book as ?not released?, the book is now moving into warehouse and
will be available very soon.  Books are also available from the publisher
directly through their website:  www.commonwealtheditions.com
<http://www.commonwealtheditions.com/>  or by phoning them at 978-921-0747.
Finally, amazon.fr, amazon.de, and amazon.co.jp all list the book for those
interested overseas. Autographed copies are available directly from me.

With the exception of several Xpan and Mamiya 7 images all the images were
made with Leica cameras.

Thank you all for this opportunity to present this work.

Michael Hintlian

michael at hintlian dot com ? e-mail

978-815-9493 - voice

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] [Leica}"Digging" now available - BUY THIS BOOK!)