Subject: [Leica] One dot, two dot???
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Jan 14 13:52:32 2005

Well, the one-dot M3 has one dot on the rewind knob, and the two-dot M3 has
two. This makes an enormous difference in the picture quality and therefore
prices for one and two dots are outrageous.
Rumours are that Wezlar made a few  two dots where the dots were actually
red, too, but this is unconfirmed.

Just kidding: don't want to start a mail avalanche for this one.

---