Subject: [Leica] nautica
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Jan 15 07:12:38 2005

I think it was Simon or another Dutch LUGger that gave me the idea. (For
which I thank him.):
Since I tend to make a lot of photos at my working spot, close to the
Antwerp Harbor (no picture taking "paranoia" as opposed to the US), and
since I really love everything that has to do with boats, water and wind, I
plan to start a project called "nautica". In time, a website will evolve,
but for now, I'll just post pic by pic. I took this one a mid day:

http://users.telenet.be/philippe.orlent/L1010185.jpg

Comments, remarks and suggestions are of course welcome.

Cheers and happy snappin'
Philippe

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor) ([Leica] nautica)