Subject: [Leica] Re: New Nikon SP 2005 Limited Edition Introduced
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Jan 14 15:33:36 2005

We agree on this one, Feli. If I had money to really play with, this is
definitely one I'd go for. And to answer the question: why buy the
reissue rather than the real thing? Simple - any camera I buy, I want to
use - and I mean use. And if I'm going to sink allot of money into a
classic rangefinder such as this, I'd rather have a brand new one than
one that's almost 50 years old. But I don't have money to play with, so
it's all moot.