Subject: [Leica] A moment at Mac World Expo
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Sat Jan 15 19:44:38 2005

Adam,

Neat story. I've never heard the Holga, but did some websurfing and now know
more that I really need to know ;-) I don't think I'll be trading my M6 for
one....Interesting though that the sales girl would know what a Holga is,
but be seemingly unimpressed about a Leica. I've only recently returned to
the M cameras, and since then have several of those "is that a Leica...can I
hold it?" moments. Gee, maybe I should look for a Holga too...