Subject: [Leica] A moment at Mac World Expo
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Sun Jan 16 21:00:14 2005

At 10:48 PM -0500 1/15/05, Jim McIntyre wrote:
>Adam,
>
>Neat story. I've never heard the Holga, but did some websurfing and now know
>more that I really need to know ;-) I don't think I'll be trading my M6 for
>one....Interesting though that the sales girl would know what a Holga is,
>but be seemingly unimpressed about a Leica. I've only recently returned to
>the M cameras, and since then have several of those "is that a Leica...can I
>hold it?" moments. Gee, maybe I should look for a Holga too...

Our local art gallery had some Holgas for sale and some similar
(quality) other cameras like Lomo and tin can pinhole. The Holgas had
a price tag of about $110Cdn. I passed. :-)

I've seen interesting photos taken with them, but here again is the
proof that the equipment does not make (or hold back) the photograph.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] A moment at Mac World Expo)