Subject: [Leica] Albums
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Jan 16 14:44:10 2005

You will have to spend more $$$ to get a professional digital album. Most
start at $350 and can be as high as $2500. Most couples I've worked with end
up spending around $500. There are smaller parent albums you can get that
may not cost as much. I go through www.pictage.com for digital uploads. I
can design the albums online.

www.zookbinders.com allows you to send the photos to them, then they put the
book together for you.

Remember if the photos are mounted in a matt, 5% crop will occur.

I'm going to the PPA Imaging 2005 tomorrow. I'm checking out the album
companies myself so I'll keep you posted.

Chris
New Orleans